Your smile is the first thing that many people see when they look at you, so it’s important for this first impression making attribute to look nice and welcoming. Many people suffer with cosmetic issues that could be seen as flaws to their smile. Chipped teeth, crooked teeth, gaps in teeth and severely stained teeth are just some of the common complaints when it comes to smiles.
Luckily, cosmetic dentistry has made some serious advances over the past few years, and it’s now easier than ever to make slight corrections to teeth that can leave a smile looking perfect for a first impression. One of the best ways to get the smile that you want is with veneers.
Here are the top ten reasons people choose veneers:
1. Straight Teeth. Veneers are the perfect option for people that want straight teeth without enduring the lengthy process of teeth straightening with more traditional methods like braces.
2. White Teeth. Veneers are adhered to your teeth and come in different shades to look natural and white.
3. Natural Looking Teeth. Gone are the days when veneers and other cosmetic dental procedures leave you looking like you have false teeth. Porcelain veneers have the same luster, look and feel of natural tooth enamel.
4. Fill in Gaps. Those with gaps in their teeth can greatly benefit from veneers, which can be customized to fill in gaps without the stress of realigning teeth that comes from braces.
5. Cover Flaws. Veneers will fill in teeth that are broken or chipped to give a more appealing smile.
6. Ageless Teeth. Enamel begins to lose its luster and whiteness over time, no matter how diligent you are with brushing and flossing. Porcelain veneers retain their luster and shine over time.
7. Stain Resistant Teeth. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, which means that your teeth will be whiter and brighter.
8. Protective Barrier. Adhered to the front of teeth, porcelain veneers provide a strong and durable protective barrier for your natural teeth.
9. Durable Teeth. When properly taken care of with brushing, flossing and regular dental check ups, porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years.
10. Confidence. Veneers have the ability to totally transform your smile, making you more confident with your appearance.
If you have any questions about veneers, or want to schedule an appointment with a DentaLux professional to talk about how veneers can improve your smile, contact us today!